Wednesday 5 May 2010

Topshop Make Up

A massive want! Very excited for today's launch of the new Topshop make up range.

Lizzie Dawson and her design team have done an amazing job I think producing a line of must have basics and then will have a new line each season, which no doubt knowing Topshop will be very fashion forward and inspired by catwalk looks. The price range is very reasonable with nail varnishes at £5, lipsticks at £8 and nothing over a tenner..

I'll absolutely be paying Topshop a visit on my London trip this weekend. I want a nail varnish in every colour. Please!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I was also very excited about the Topshop make-up launch! Bit intrigued as to how good the quality wil actually be though... must let us know if you get some to try! x

    ReplyDelete