Monday 15 August 2011

Some weekend purchases

Photobucket



Had a lovely relaxing weekend and bough some lovely items during my usual Saturday stroll around town. Ring is from H&M, they have some really nice bits in at the moment, they also have a Coral colour one which I think I may got back and get.
The bag is from a little vintage shop called Syd and Mallory (http://www.sydandmallory.co.uk) which I love and was a bargain at just £15. Will be perfect to take to New York as its not too big or bulky but fits quite alot in.
A cool New York guide book which has some real gems in and the I love your style book, only read the 1t couple of pages so far but seems quite cool. Ive been signed off from work sick so this will keep me occupied rather then having to sit in watching bloody Jeremy Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment