Saturday 4 February 2012

Let it snow, let it snow





Well its certainly snowing. The weathermen were right for a change. Its time to get the wellies out (or just stay indoors nice and snug in your pj's)

Last night I had the great pleasure of meeting the lovely Rosaleen Gallagher from Mixed Gems. We are doing a piece together for The Modern Girls Guide, which hopefully you will all be able to see soon.
She is such a lovely person and I'm so glad Ive got to meet her. Have a look at her blog, she is amazing at nail and make up (her fruity nail art is amazing!)

4 comments:

  1. I love this entire outfit, especially the cute headband! I just stumbled across your blog and wanted to let you know I love it! You have a new follower :D

    Cat xxx
    http://www.takecourageblog.com/

    ReplyDelete