Tuesday 26 February 2013

Mood Board

Do you ever go to bed at night with a fab outfit idea in your head? Only to then wake up late with 20 minutes to get ready and all those wonderful, inspired ideas go out the window.

This is what happens to be on pretty much a daily basis. So Ive decided to start a little mood board on my bedroom wall to give my inspiration on cold winters mornings at 6am!

I thought I'd share with you a few pictures that will be featuring....








You will notice dresses feature quite heavily here! I'm really am a dress girl, Ive tried the jeans and trousers look but I just don't think I have the right shape legs for them (thanks for the short legs Dad!)

Lets see if the mood board idea works. I'll keep you informed.

1 comment:

  1. Love all the 60's inspired images :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest outfit post feat a camo jacket and military styling.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete