Tuesday 29 November 2011

Marni for H&M




I was so excited when I woke up to the news this morning of the new H&M collection with Marni. Due to hit 260 stores worldwide as well as on line on March 8th. Ive already booked the day off work so I can go down to London and make sure I get my hands on some of this collection and join in the atmosphere.

"I wanted to create a true Marni wardrobe by revisiting all our favourite pieces in signature fabrics and prints," Castiglioni said. "As always, I love juxtaposing prints and colours, mixing modern tribal with Bauhaus graphic and adding sporty utilitarian elements."

The menswear and womenswear offering will showcase all the elements that the Marni mainline has become famous for, from vivid colours to all-over prints. Highlights from the women's collection will include full pleated skirts, dresses, cropped trousers and jacquard knits, in fabrics range from silk to crisp cotton.


Anyone else as excited to see this as me?





No comments:

Post a Comment