Tuesday 3 January 2012











Skirt: Cow Vintage, Top: Arc Clothing, Shoes: New Look



What a horrible day to be the first day back at work. I woke up to gale force winds and horrible rain. Not even worth going to the effort if doing your hair in the morning.



Well today has been day one of my healthy eating kick and its not gone too bad to be honest. No latte on the way to work for me, instead it was a cup of herbal tea. Thought Id hate it and be craving sweets and chocolate all day but fingers crossed I'm coping living off water and salads.


I'm also trying to to drink through the whole of January (I have two big birthday nights out this month aswel).


I'll let you know how I get on.




x

(I really need to get on with taking those decorations down)


No comments:

Post a Comment