Tuesday 3 April 2012

Nike and Liberty Collaboration

Sport Red Liberty Print £90

Imperial Purple Liberty Print £90


Sport Red £70
 I'll be the first to admit I'm really not a trainer person and I'm not one to keep up to date with new trainer designs etc. But these Liberty print Nike have got me super excited.

Nike and Liberty have collaborated to bring out a range of classic Nike styles in stunning well known Liberty prints. Styles include the ever popular Nike Air Max 1 (even I had a pair of these!) Cortez and Free 5.0 and come in print colours Sport Red, University Gold and Imperial Purple. At a very reasonable price range of £70-100 they are being snapped up quick, the Nike Air Max have already sold out on line.

I might grab myself a pair of the Sport Red Cortez and get myself involved in the Olympic fever that is sweeping across the UK.

Available on Liberty's Website now

No comments:

Post a Comment